PromoTreds®, a division of Principle Business Enterprises, Inc.(PBE), is a woman-owned enterprise celebrating 50 years in business. Located in Dunbridge, Ohio (Greater Toledo area), PBE has been providing customized terry slipper socks to the Promotional Products Industry through ASI, SAGE, and PPAI. We employ over 200 employees working together to ensure imprint quality and over-all customer satisfaction.
At PromoTreds, we take great pride in the quality of our products and our attention to detail for each order. PromoTreds is above all dedicated to customer service. We strive to give each of our customers the personal attention they deserve with flexibility and understanding of your specific product needs. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, please let us know and we will work with you to correct the situation immediately. We stand behind our work and our quality.
PromoTreds are a fun, affordable product that will be seen again and again. As a practical investment, PromoTreds is an effective and economical promotional item for your customers.
Committed to Green
At PBE, our products are manufactured with strict attention to eco-friendly alternatives. As part of our on-going commitment to be an environmentally responsible manufacturer, all PromoTreds terry footwear is now made from 100% recycled fibers. We have worked for two years with recycled fibers to discover the right formula that allows us to produce the same bright, recognizable colors you have come to expect. That effort has paid off and our first 100% recycled content PromoTreds are on the shelves.
We work hard to not only reflect environmental responsibility within our final product, but throughout the whole of our enterprise and manufacturing processes. Below are a few key things that PBE is doing to reduce our impact on the environment:
- Within our manufacturing facility, plastics, corrugated materials, polymers and scrap polyurethane foam are sold to outside recycling vendors and pallets are reused.
- All parts cleaning stations for our machinery are maintained by Safety-Clean to recover all cleaning materials.
- PBE’s manufacturing water supply is drawn from the company lake, filtered and returned, keeping our lake healthy and dramatically reducing water waste.
- All packaging items are recyclable and corrugate shipping cartons are all made from 10% post consumer content.
- New plant renovations include high efficiency lighting, low “E” windows and solar panels.
We all want to make purchasing decisions that reflect our common values of responsible environmental stewardship. Now, with PromoTreds footwear by PBE, you can get the high quality you have come to expect and the comfort of knowing you have made the best choice for our air, land and water.